As part of the new trade deal, the EU agreed to delay transfer restrictions of personal data until 30 June 2021 (known as “the bridge”). As this new transition period is coming to an end, Romanian and Moldovan companies will have the opportunity to understand what safeguards they should put in place before the end of June, and what regulations are already applicable since Brexit!
Our guest speakers, Jane Murphy (Founder and Chair of the Board at EDPO) and Romane Geurts (Data Protection Representative at EDPO) will discuss the burning issues of Brexit and the GDPR with concrete examples:
– Does the UK GDPR apply to your company if you export products or services to the UK?
– How are Moldovan companies affected by the EU and UK GDPR?
– How to avoid breaching rules if the EU does not grant the UK an adequacy decision?
– Are there any new data protection rules following Brexit?
– Do you need to appoint a UK Representative if you do business with the UK but are based in Romania or Moldova?
Please register here :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uU92qiMa8_Yo79ooIJG04yAeUaPZ5xkrbh3XAGe3ENM/