Optimise commmercial opportunities in Luxembourg’s leading IT and cybersecurity ecosystem
Luxembourg offers a wide range of opportunities to companies that are part of the data-driven digital economy
Luxembourg is home to a competitive data-driven economy, and the national strategy for data-driven innovation confirms the government’s ambition to remain a pioneer in digital innovation. Initiatives on high-performance computing (HPC) and big data have resulted in Luxembourg being designated as host of the EU’s future EuroHPC agency, and the country was the first to set up the European partnership on artificial intelligence (AI) with global AI leader NVIDIA.
Luxembourg is a renowned centre of excellence in cybersecurity and data protection with very high quality digital infrastructure including excellent international connectivity and state-of-the-art high-end data centres. Its regulatory framework is adapted to suit the needs of companies that have data as their most valued asset.
Luxembourg offers significant opportunities to companies, startups and experts that base their activities on collecting, storing, analysing, processing and creatively using data to enable new products, services or business model innovation. In this webinar, industry experts will give you further insights into how companies can benefit from the country’s digital strengths to expand their business and expertise in Western Europe and beyond.
Register now for our webinar. A link with logon details will be sent to you via email.
- 09.30 Welcoming words
Mrs. Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Paul Steinmetz, Ambassador of Luxembourg to Romania
- 09:40 Introduction to ICT in Luxembourg
Mr. David Foy, Head of International Business Development – Digital Economy, Luxinnovation
- 10:00 Company Testimonial
Mr. Casius Morea, CEO, emailtree.ai
- 10:15 EDIH – stay connected via the European Digital Innovation Hub
Mr. Arnaud Lambert, Director Luxembourg Digital Innovation Hub, Luxinnovation
- 10:30 Cybersecurity made in Luxembourg (ecosystem and reach)
Mr. François Thill, Director Cyber Security & Digital Technologies, Luxembourg Ministry of Economy
- 10:45 Q&A
- 10:50 BEROCC & RomLux Presentations
- Mr. Alain Schodts,Executive Director, Belgian-Luxembourg Romania Moldova Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Razvan-Petru Radu, President, RomLux Asbl
- 10:55 Direct Flight Connection from Luxembourg to Romania
- Mr. Vincenzo Manzella, VP & Marketing Director, Luxair Group
- 11:00 Closing Speech
- Mr. Mihai Ferariu, Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Bucharest