BORA BANU VAN DE WAART
BORA BANU VAN DE WAART Attorneys at law (BBW LAW) is a team of experienced lawyers, with
over 20 years of expertise in business law, dedicated to smart, assertive and strategic advocacy, led by Irina Bora, Ioana Banu and Loredana van de Waart.
Lawyers at BBW LAW have a solid European academic background, are fluent in English and French, with knowledge of Dutch and German, committed to build long-term relationships with their clients and find the most suitable solutions, by combining previously gained knowledge and experiencewith responsiveness and approachability.
A BUSINESS APPROACH TO LEGAL MATTERS
Areas of expertise
- Corporate/ M&A – setting up branches & subsidiaries, corporate governance, secretarial services, corporate DD investigations, shares deal, assets deal, transfer of undertakings, mergers, squeeze out and sell out, investment structuring.
- Contracts/Commercial – legal advice on a wide variety of domestic and international commercial contracts, commercial legal advice on business and industry legal matters
- Employment Law – advise on full spectrum on employment law issues: employment contracts, legal organisation of work, SOP and employee benefits plan, TUPE, collective labour relations, redundancy schemes, international secondments, immigration, tax and social security, dispute resolution, out of court settlement
- Insurance & Aviation – Regulatory aspects, insurance & reinsurance, review of insurance policies legal terms, insurance mediation, insurance litigation, aviation liability, aviation insurance, aircraft bill of sales and leases
- Real Estate / Energy – Sale / purchase, lease, construction (FIDIC) agreements, due diligence, construction and energy permitting, agriculture land acquisition, securing land plots for wind / solar farms
- Tax Litigation – Administrative procedures, assistance during tax audit, tax jurisdictional procedures , procedures for obtaining permits, authorizations, Administrative and tax litigations
- Dispute resolution – commercial and corporate related litigation, employment litigation, insurance &aviation, medical malpractice
- Public Procurement– counselling services during the entire public procurement process, both on Romanian and European legislation, public procurement procedures and litigations,
- Data Protection – personal data mapping, record processing activities, legal notices, assess legal grounds for processing, data processing agreements, DPIAs, transfers abroad (Safeguards), breach management process, advanced technologies